is forming till 1.12.2021.
The articles have to be send to e-mail:
The journal «Virtus»
Publication: NGO Sobornist (Ukraine) СPM «ASF» (Canada)
is published 10 times a year
Сertificate of Mass Media Registration
КВ № 21060-10860 Р
Dear colleagues, scientific journal «Virtus»
is indexed in two international academic databases:
Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines.
The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online academic journals and books, conference papers, theses and dissertations, preprints, abstracts, technical reports, and other scholarly literature, including court opinions and patents.
Google Scholar's database contains roughly 389 million documents including articles, citations and patents making it the world's largest academic search engine.
Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) (USA) is academic database which provides evaluation of prestigiousness of journals.
The evaluation is carried out by considering the factors like paper originality, citation, editorial quality, and regularity & international presence
Academic database SIS provides:
- citation indexing, analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals, books, proceedings and any approved documents;
- maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers;
- provides quantitative and qualitative tool for ranking, evaluating and categorizing the Journals for academic evaluation and excellence.
International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF) - academic database was organized with the aim of creating an open platform for scientific research around the world.
IIJIF provides the necessary communication of scholars, editors, publishers and conference organizers, through its exclusive services: provides indexing of scientific journals (calculates the impact factor), forms a list of national/international conferences and journals.
Citefactor (USA) is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals.
The Directory indexing of journal aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use an appropriate quality control system, and it will not be limited to particular languages or subject areas.
The aim of the Directory is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
CiteFactor cooperates with the leading universities. The base includes nearly 13 thousand scientific journals.
ResearchBib is open access with high standard indexing database for researchers and publishers.
Research Bible may freely index journals, research papers, call for papers, research position.
We share a passion to build research communities to discover and promote great research resources from around the world and maximize researchers academic social impacts.
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIFactor) is an international, recognized platform for promoting scientific achievements, as well as supporting publishers and scientific communities interested in state-of-the art research activities in innovation and applied science areas.
Journal Virtus has been positively evaluated in the SJIF Journal Master List 2018 evaluation process. SJIFactor = 5.883.
The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI) is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact. DRJI supply champion has access to global-renowned content in all discipline areas including magazine and journal articles. We advocate, educate, and provide the central resource for indexing.
InfoBase Index is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature from all over the world.
InfoBase Index holds indexed records from active, authoritative journals. Most of the journal titles are peer-reviewed, with new journal titles being added to the collection regularly. InfoBase Index aims at increasing the visibility of open access scholarly journals, thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
Selection Criteria –
• It should be an open access journal.
• The journal should have good editorial quality control
• The journal should have good peer review quality control
IBI Factor 2019 for the journal ‘Virtus’ is 2.5.
In January 2015 the scientific journal "Virtus" is included in the international register of periodicals and the mass media.
The ISSN International Centre, which is located in Paris, gave our magazine a numeric code to identify the electronic edition
ISSN 2415-3133 (Online), ISSN 2410-4388 (Print)
ІSSN is an unique number allowing the identification of any serial publication, no matter where it is published, in what language, in what medium. The ISSN system is used in more than 130 countries.
The assignment of ISSN indicates that the journal "Virtus" corresponds to the international standards for publications of the appropriate type.
As a standard numeric identification code ІSSN is extremely suitable for computer use, search, and data transfer. ІSSN reflects the exact data to be published and used by researchers, scientists and librarians.
According to the ISO standards for ІSSN this number will be located in the upper right corner of the first page of the cover of each printed issue of the journal "Virtus" and the page with the output.
Both bases have system of users’ protection from low-quality magazines.
For this purpose they use modern system of evaluation.
Requirements to structure and registration of scientific articles in the journal «Virtus»:
1. Article is submitted in original language (Ukrainian, Russian or English) in electronic format as a file with the extension *.doc (*.docx) by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (in the email subject line you must specify: the journal «Virtus») in the following areas:
- Philosophy, religion and culture
- Philology and linguistics
- State administration and law
- Health management
2. Scientific article must contain the following elements obligatory:
● Formulation of the problem in general and connection with important scientific or practical tasks, analysis of recent researches and publications.
● The purpose of the article.
● The main material research with full justification of scientific results.
● Conclusions and outlook for further research in this direction.
3. Requirements and location of structural elements of the article:
● UDC; surname, name, patronymic of the author (authors), academic degree, academic title, position and work place, e-mail (information is also submitted in English language);
● the article title, abstract (500-600 characters) and keywords are submitted in English and in the language of the article; the abstract should be structured, contain the purpose of the study, applied methods and main conclusions;
● the list of references at end of article is compulsory, after which the same list of sources is given in Latin alphabet (transliteration); this requirement is necessary for the international academic databases;
● the volume of the articles is up to 25 letters (from 5 to 13 page A-4 format);
● the obligatory requirement to the articles is high level of English.
4. Technical requirements for the text:
● All fields are 20 mm; font Times New Roman, font 14, interval – 1.5, indent – 15 mm.
● Picturess and tables are made according to DSTU and always need to have numbering and name.
● References and sources in the text are submitted by this sample: [5, p. 55], where 5 is the number of source references, and 55 is page. Links to several sources at the same time are drawn in such a way [1-4]. All links are given in the text in chronological order (not alphabetically).
● In the text you must use quotation marks only of such sample: « ». No need to put extra spaces, especially in front of square or round brackets, and within them (use the «Unprintable characters»).
5. The articles submitted by students are accompanied by a scientific supervisor's review or the extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Department on the recommendation of the material for printing. Review or extract from the minutes is available in scanned form via e-mail.
6. Responsibility for the content, absence of plagiarism, accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names are on the authors of the materials. The editorial board reserves the right to make minor editing and reduction, literary correction of the article (with preservation of the main conclusions and author’s style). The editorial board may not share the philosophical beliefs of the authors.
7. . The article added:
● Information about the author (s): address with postal code for sending the log by mail, phone, e-mail.
(See the sample)
|Name (in full)||John Doe|
|Place of work (in full)||Donbass State Technical University|
|Position, department, etc. (Without abbreviations)||Head of the Department of Philosophy|
|Academic status, degree||Doctor of Philosophy, Professor|
|The name of section and subsection||Philosophy / Philosophy of Culture|
|Home address||Shevchenko street, 28, apt. 72, Lisichansk, Lugansk region, Ukraine, 93100|
|Phone (mobile)||+38 (099) 900-00-00|
● Scanned copy of receipt about payment (or check no., date, name).